Wednesday 15 August 2007

the new american passport

I had to get a new passport before I flew out, and it's pretty fantastic.


This is just one of its pages, which are completely mind-blowing and look like the freebie dolphin, Daffy, and Canadian geese checks you get at the beginning of a book of checks.



But the passport is not complete without elegantly wrapping my mug in a flag and eagle:


I am not commenting on this derisively. To the contrary, I always admire dolphin check bearers for their gusto and humorous relationship with money. And no, my name is not Frank Moss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a fake? If not, Mr Frank Moss probably doesn't appreciate your posting online his photo, passport number, DOB, etc. so that someone else can use it.

Anonymous said...

In all seriousness... Please take this photo down - it's dangerous to post this online. Identity theft is incredibly common nowadays. I would hate for this man to experience it.

Marko said...

U are stupid it's a test sample...